Leverage Cutting Edge Technology
Apptricity Warehouse uses IoT technology to solve the age-old struggle of efficiently managing both your warehouse and inventory end to end. Built with the hands-on user in mind, this easy-to-use system drives significant process improvements and while reducing customer turnaround times.
Our user friendly, intuitive Warehouse management software enables you to manage incoming shipments, putaway operations, inventory rotation and movement, fulfillment and shipping. Specialized tools help minimize lost revenue from stock-outs, spoilage costs and shrinkage, as well as optimize pick locations based on frequency to accelerate product picking and shipping.
Today’s warehouse managers have a considerable amount of technology at their fingertips: radio frequency identification (RFID), data provisioning, sorting equipment, etc. Apptricity pulls all this together in an intelligent, computer-driven solution that offers a robust set of features to help mitigate implementation risks.
Gain 360-Degree Warehouse Visibility
A flawless flow of trailers and materials is necessary for effective warehouse management. Warehouse supplies and comprehensive yard management capabilities are essential to automating operations: gate check-in and check-out, trailer movement requests, loaded inventory disclosure, and full integration with warehouse activities, are all included features.
The Warehouse interface is designed to provide control, compliance, asset visibility, and efficiency through tracking and reporting, which apply to both vehicle locations and their contents. Gain real-time global visibility into the “who, what and where” of your organization’s yards. Google Earth™ and maps of your location layouts are also integrated, to present unparalleled worldwide visual information.
Automate Operations to Optimize Efficiencies
Don’t lose revenue opportunities due to lost or stolen items or let your warehouse become a graveyard for spoiled inventory. Warehouse provides full visibility for receiving, inventory, shipments and yard management. With barcode, RFID technology and more at your disposal, as well as mobile support, you gain complete oversight, control and cost efficiency. Conveniently accessible with a Web browser or mobile device, Warehouse covers every phase of warehouse and distribution center management.
Apptricity warehouse management simplifies your mission-critical supply chain processes by providing you with focused solutions to manage and grow your business. Extend the value of Warehouse by integrating with other solutions in the Apptricity Supply Chain and Apptricity Spend Management solution suites.
Capitalize on the Benefits of Automation and Integration
- Seamlessly integrate with any back-end system, including custom legacy solutions and automation systems such as automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRSs) used to extend control to critical areas of your enterprise.
- Secure product quality by monitoring shelf life and expiration.
- Sharpen accuracy by letting users optimize replenishment points and lead times.
- Speed logistics by integrating with point-of-sale applications, to gain significant advantage.
- Track status of items including raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and goods for resale.
- Enjoy complete multi-site visibility into receiving, inventory and shipments, giving you over-sight/control with money-saving efficiencies.
- Utilize full mobile support, including iOS®, Android® and Windows Phone® devices.
- Scale up or down to automate hundreds of locations or a single facility.
- Simplify warehouse searches using multiple categories.
Apptricity Warehouse Product Features
- The solution facilitates the tracking of inbound items and supplies configurable validation points.
- Full license plate functionality with opportunistic cross-docking is included.
- Integration with financial systems, legacy systems, and ASRS extends control to critical areas of your organization.
- Warehouse enables you to manage cycle counts according to best practices.
- Inventory adjustment, reverse logistics capabilities, and status change updates are available across all sites and facilities.
- Supports a variety of methods for taking physical inventory.
- Easy to use interface designed for efficiency.
- Few screen changes and minimal system modifications.
- Makes shipment management smooth and easy.
Picking and Shipping
- The system accommodates multiple picking methods.
- This includes ASRS, carousel, pick and put-to-light, pick-to-belt, and a-frame dispensing systems.
- Full-truckload, less-than-truckload, intermodal, and parcel shipping are also supported.
- Warehouse streamlines your putaway operations, providing for system-directed wireless putaway with configurable rules and validation points.
- A number of industry best practice rules are also included, such as fewest locations, nearest location, zone logic and fixed location.