Solutions. . .
Mobile or Web Based T&E Enterprise reporting solution – cloud or on-premise deployment
Comprehensive T&E application that supports travel booking, credit cards, and integration with legacy and financial software.
Apptricity’s T&E solution offers mobile and web-based travel and expense support. Our solution is available in both cloud and on-premise models, allowing choice in how companies deliver their travel and expense policy.
Apptricity’s Expense Management application integrates with:
- All ERP and AP applications, such as SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Lawson, Epicor, Great Plains, Quickbooks, MAPICS, MS Dynamics and legacy
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and QIF file format
- Mileage Wizard that integrates with Map services such as Google Maps, Bing Maps and others
- More than 160 currency exchange rates
- Apptricity Expense Mobile
The Apptricity advantage is our ability to work within your current environment and leverage existing applications, providing seamless integration with core ERP systems and shortened implementation cycles.
The Apptricity Expense Management application automatically downloads from any credit card provider to auto-populate transaction details, drastically reducing manual data entry.
Built-in support for over 160 currencies and constantly-updated exchange rates make conversion a snap for international travelers, even when juggling multiple currencies in a single transaction.
Drag and drop expenses into reports, snap pictures from your smartphone, or upload/fax receipts directly into the application – it’ll be the fastest, simplest expense report you’ve ever submitted.
Built-in travel booking
Apptricity Expense Management includes built-in travel booking that expedites the expense reporting process for employees and approving managers. All parties benefit from centralized travel planning that conforms to corporate policies.
Select from popular corporate travel management companies like Travelocity business or integrate your own corporate travel agency. With Apptricity Expense Management, users can:
- Automatically create an expense report based on travel booking
- Optionally send pre-trip authorization to managers for approval
- Auto-generate travel itineraries to print and/or update your Outlook calendar
Auditing, compliance and security
Apptricity Expense Management comes complete with the tools and auditing capabilities to monitor your company’s expense activities. Our solution is built to be comprehensive and flexible enough to run reports through an open source engine that supports multiple document formats.
System administrators can schedule audits, manage workloads and compile archival data all from one simple interface. Reports can be generated based on a wide range of criteria, including:
- Expenses by department, employee, payee, category and date
- Outstanding reports
- Expenses lacking receipts
- Rules violations by user
- Approval limits, mileage and more
An extensive variety of reporting capabilities combined with clear visibility into financial transactions makes our expense solution an invaluable tool for keeping your company compliant with regulations such as the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and the Physician Payment Sunshine Act.
Expense Mobile: reporting on-the-go made easy
Apptricity Expense Mobile provides the flexibility to manage expenses from any location. Snap a photo of your receipt, attach it to an expense report, submit expense reports, and track payment status from the palm of your hand.
While on the road, use Expense Mobile to access trip details and travel itineraries generated from the integrated travel booking tool.
Supported platforms include:
- Apple iPhone/iPad
- Android phone
- Windows Mobile
Friendly design and consolidated views
Apptricity Expense Management provides an overview of all activity for employees and/or approving managers that shows:
- Submitted Reports
- Approved Reports
- Paid Reports
- Reports Pending Approvals
- Reports Pending Audits
Features include drag-and-drop capability, auto-population, drop-down menus and real-time workflows.
Everyone wins with Apptricity's automated Expense Management Solution
Automatic import of corporate and personal card charges. Submit expenses via any web browser or capture and upload via smartphone
Less time spent pushing paper and applying company policy. Intuitive options for ease-of-use, exception-based auditing and automatic e-mail reminders
Eliminates rogue spending and provides a clear audit trail. Automatically checks for duplicates and integrates easily with accounts payable and general ledger (GL)
Integrates with existing T&E applications. Fully customizable. Easily change business rules or thresholds for any size or type of business. No IT upgrades to perform
Apptricity’s two license options: Which model best suits my business’s needs?
Expense Express for Small Business
Apptricity Expense Express provides the functionality your employees need to create, submit and review expense reports, eliminating the hassle of manually tracking expenses.
Expense Express is a SaaS-based solution, so your business isn’t burdened with the high costs associated with IT oversight, hardware purchases, server maintenance and software upgrades. We provide configurable options for user management, expense categories, lookup tables and company rules – in the cloud, handled by Apptricity.
Apptricity Expense Enterprise is tailored for the larger demands of the enterprise. It features a fresh, user-friendly interface and advanced functionality, including new drag-and-drop capabilities.
Whether you’re looking to put expenses in the cloud or on-premise, we have the resources and support to implement what you need with precision and speed, complete with your choice of virtual or on-site training.
We offer unlimited users and phone support, free auditing tools, extensive configuration options and access to conveniences like open source reporting with JasperReports and Travelocity integration.
Manage expenses with auditing tools, multiple currency and credit card support,
and attachment of electronic receipts
Create a Report
Create an expense report while in the office or on the go. Expense details and receipts are organized as they are collected.
Submit a Report
Submitted reports follow a pre-defined approval workflow. Business rules ensure that the expenses comply with the corporate travel policy
Approve a Report
Managers can review expense reports, view receipts, approve reports, and escalate as needed.
Pre-payment and post-payment audits can be preformed to confirm that expenses comply with corporate and regulatory policies
Completed reports are sent to the Accounts Payable system for payment
Dashboards and reports allow managers and executives to monitor T&E spend for their organizations.
Expense Management Features and Benefits
- Eliminates double billing
- Increases visibility into financial transactions with real-time access to data
- Streamlines report-to-reimbursement process by automating workflow
- Increases user satisfaction with faster transaction processing, real-time transaction status, and ease of use
- Enforces company policies and compliance to company rules
- Improves quality of expense data by catching out-of-compliance transactions before they are submitted
- Integrates all expenses under one system, including corporate credit card, purchasing card and out-of-pocket expenses
- Supports multiple currencies and foreign languages
- Maintains a permanent audit trail of transaction history with graphical display of expense report status
- Seamlessly integrates with existing accounts payable systems
- Allows system administrator to change business rules on the fly
- Automatically selects expense reports for pre- and post-payment audit based on company rules
- Electronically routes expense reports for approval with automatic escalation based on company-defined time-based thresholds
- Detects and flags duplicate expenses
- Remembers recurring expenses on scheduled intervals
- Allows electronic receipts to be attached to expense reports from emails, scanned documents and fax-to-image sources
- Accepts expense data from credit card download, P-Cards, spreadsheets, fax, and manual entry
- Allows VAT to be reclaimed
- Includes built-in wizards for hotel charges and geographically-based per diem expenses
Visually View the Expense Reporting Process
Apptricity Expense Management’s built-in wizards auto upload for faxed or scanned image captures and graphical workflow displays.
For a complete view of our T&E solution, contact us.