About Time and Attendance
The Apptricity Time and Attendance solution streamlines the way your employees log time. Automated, paperless time and labor reporting is accurate, convenient and more environmentally friendly. Employees can report all time and attendance data from a secure and private portal and allows them to request vacation time, log project hours, sick time, jury duty and family leave or bereavement.
Comply with the Affordable Care Act
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) organizations are now required to report the status of their employees and whether they are full-time or part-time, among other criteria. While this seems straightforward, factors like seasonal employees, contract workers, part time employees that work over a certain number of hours and other scenarios make managing employee status more complicated.
Apptricity Time and Attendance Management addresses the Affordable Care Act mandates and allows organizations to:
- Track and report on all relevant time and labor data including actual hours worked
- Enforce threshold levels, notifying managers of potential conflicts or scheduling issues that might put their company at risk of non-compliance
- Easily track full-time and part-time employees’ schedules
- Utilize dashboards and customized widgets to quickly access information on employee statuses and activities
Apptricity’s solution empowers companies to effectively manage compliance.
Reliability and Convenience
With Apptricity Time and Attendance, the intuitive and easy-to-use interface will help you quickly enjoy widespread company adoption. Human Resources will no longer waste hours deciphering faxes with illegible time sheets or spend long nights manually reconciling payroll discrepancies and managers won’t waste another Monday morning reviewing and approving stacks of paper-based time sheets.
With Time and Attendance:
- Provide secure, private access 24/7 from any device with Internet service
- Integrate vacation or other time-off requesting
- Utilize dynamic reporting for human resources, managers and payroll departments
- Provide real-time approval and denial of time-off requests
- Integrated note feature allows users to send justification or private messages with special requests to approvers
- Provide audit trails that help maintain federal compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Sarbanes-Oxley
- Allow modification of schedules at the manager and administrator levels if desired
- Provide immediate e-mail notification of status and changes to interested parties
- Identify conflicts, such as overtime, vacation and sick or paid leave with real-time exception notification
- Reduce lost time or time theft
- Eliminate unauthorized overtime
- Leverage existing time collection devices, including identification card swipe, time clock punch, biometric scan, point-of-sale or RFID