Apptricity Government Services (AGS), a division of Apptricity Corporation, is a global provider of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) mobile enterprise software applications.
AGS provides software and services specifically for The Department of Defense, Federal Government, and state and local government agencies. Since 1999, Apptricity has provided Enterprise mobile software applications in Supply Chain Management and Spend Management. All of Apptricity’s applications are built on an advanced service-oriented architecture (SOA) framework. Apptricity applications can be rapidly configured and deployed based on your organization’s business requirements. Apptricity’s SOA Framework guarantees a low cost, non-resource intensive implementation, configuration, deployment and maintenance. By implementing a SOA technology platform, Apptricity has succeeded in delivering highly scalable enterprise application technology and best practices configuration, which complement, extend and/or replace legacy systems.
As organizations seek to further automate their significant application and infrastructure investments and adopt commercial best practices, Apptricity provides the roadmap and software applications that allow its customers to achieve their end goals incrementally and enterprise wide. Apptricity offers:
- FedRAMP, SOC1, SOC2,SOC3 SSAE16 and ISO27001 certified hosting facilities for its applications;
- Extensive experience in enterprise-wide integration of multiple systems, including the integration of new applications and open systems with legacy application and infrastructure investments;
- Authority to operate server-based software solutions in classified (SIPRNet) and unclassified (NIPRNet) environments;
- Highly experienced professional services team with broad skill levels and deep subject matter knowledge as well as a proven Agile deployment methodology;
- Strong track record of successful deployments to Federal organizations such as the United States Department of Defense, US Army, US Air Force Army Corp of Engineers and NASA, as well as commercial enterprises such as Wal-Mart Stores, AT&T Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond, Huntington Ingalls, Cameron International Corporation, Goldman Sachs and Dominion Enterprises; and
- A proven Small-Business provider to the Federal Government.
Apptricity offers mobile applications, advanced configurability and reporting, top-notch support, and the choice of SaaS or on-premise deployment.