Do You Know Where Your Assets Are?
Apptricity Asset automates and simplifies asset tracking, sweeping away inefficient, labor-intensive, error-prone manual processes. Apptricity Asset Tracking solutions let you control inventories in real-time, document chains of custody, conduct audits, allocate resources and help prevent theft. Tracking also enables more accurate forecasting by showing what’s on hand and analyzing usage patterns.
Apptricity Asset Tracking makes the location and status of tracked assets visible enterprise-wide. One of the largest CPG on the globe today uses Apptricity Asset solution to track 2.2 million assets across 110 countries. The U.S. Army and Air Force each rely on Apptricity, too.
Maintain Accurate Lifecycle Records, Purchase to End-of-Life
For tracked assets, Apptricity can automatically maintain lifecycle documentation such as maintenance records, repairs, depreciation, end-of-life and disposition. And it can integrate with General Ledger accounts to track asset costs. Users can search by type of asset, location, asset owner and other attributes. Further, Apptricity can track software licenses and keys, and manage license transfers from out-of-service devices to their replacements.
Apptricity tracks assets primarily via barcode and RFID (radio frequency identification) tags. In some cases, users work with handheld scanners; in others, RFID scanners are installed where goods pass through, like in doorways and vehicles.
Apptricity Asset Tracking Does All This and More
- Integrates with current and legacy systems and data structures.
- Gives users easy access via Web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Reveals asset locations via GPS maps and user-supplied building floor plans.
- Readily integrates assets with related documents and images and links to these items.
- Tracks and organizes inventory with one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to-one and hierarchical parent-child relationships —a powerful management advantage.
- Automates connectivity between related asset data.
- Simplifies operations with role-based permissions and workflow.
- Enables canned and ad-hoc reporting.
- Generates unique barcodes.
- Lets users customize their asset-tracking experience by defining their own data fields.
- Ties details to the asset, such as maintenance, warranty and service data.
- Automatically issues event-based alerts.
- Supports comprehensive maintenance and repair operations.
- Integrates work order management and scheduling (in optional module).