Asset acquisition costs can be reduced by as much as 10% with Apptricity Inventory
Know Stock Levels, Location and Shelf-Life for Every Inventory Item
Apptricity Inventory brings 360-degree visibility to supply chains. This solution reports stock quantity, location, shelf-life and expiration information in real time. It ensures inventory replenishment according to company threshold limits. Complete awareness of all inventory enterprise-wide locations help eliminate costly mistakes such as overstocking.
Gain 360-Degree Inventory Visibility
Apptricity Inventory improves operations by letting you oversee inventory levels, trends, locations and more, supported by a user-friendly interface and efficient reporting functions. Centralized, up- to-the-minute visibility helps you maintain control as inventory moves to a new location or through the supply chain. Inventory also enables at-a-glance visibility and tracking for products, parts on hand, supplies and materials. It simplifies the reordering process, enhances accuracy and provides a comprehensive view of inventory availability and location.
How It Works
Inventory enables you to simplify and streamline your inventory management processes. Optimize your inventory by automating manual processes and managing shipped goods using real-time exception reporting. Accurate, real-time tracking enables you to make better purchasing decisions and minimize misdirected and misplaced inventory. You can seamlessly add Apptricity components as needed for a comprehensive, integrated mobile inventory solution that automates processes across your entire organization.
Establish an Automated, Configurable System
This rapidly deployable solution is built upon a proven technology framework, enabling unprecedented adaptability and user configuration capabilities.
Due to their advanced service-oriented architecture (SOA) framework, our applications allow you to seamlessly add components as needed. The result is a comprehensive, integrated inventory system that automates processes to drive bottom-line results.
Inventory employs industry best practices to streamline daily operations for facilities of any size, including distribution centers, storage locations, manufacturing facilities and retail stores. The solution can be deployed as a perpetual license for maximum internal control or as a convenient software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription for organizations requiring a less complex implementation.
Perform Warehouse Activities Efficiently
Inventory accommodates manual entry, electronic data interchange (EDI), advanced shipment notification (ASN), and radio-frequency identification (RFID).
RFID compatibility enables the solution to accept input from handheld RF devices that are used for warehouse activities. Handheld RF devices enable you to process the arrival and receipt of inbound loads perform put away, and move inventory items within the same facility or across multiple locations.
The Benefits of Efficient Inventory Management
- Delivers 360-degree view of inventory levels using multiple categories, including stock keeping unit (SKU), product type, barcode, manufacturer, supplier and facility.
- Boosts inventory accuracy and efficiency by offering multiple receiving methods.
- Reveals item location by facility with a rollup by SKU, product or barcode.
- Tracks inventory by any unit of measure.
- Lets users search by product, shelf life, expiration date and other criteria.
- Generates advanced out-of-the box and ad-hoc reports.
- Serves up actionable real-time information on asset quantity, location, condition, status and other attributes.
- Lets users configure business rules to meet advanced inventory control objectives, such as hazardous material handling requirements, use-by dates and other criteria.
- Sharpens accuracy by letting users optimize replenishment points and lead times.
- Speeds logistics by integrating with point-of-sale applications, a powerful advantage.
- Tracks status of items including raw materials, work in progress, finished goods, and goods for resale.
- Simplifies inventory searches using multiple categories.
- Scales up or down to automate hundreds of locations or a single facility.