360° Visibility In Rolling Inventories
Apptricity Field Inventory brings 360-degree visibility to service and delivery vehicles. It’s all part of Apptricity’s comprehensive Connected Service Vehicle (CSV) solution that reports stock quantity, location and other vehicle information in real time. Complete awareness of all tracked vehicles and their inventories helps eliminate costly mistakes such as overstocking and shortfalls that can lead to extra truck rolls.
360° Visibility on the Move
Field Service organizations often keep costly tools, parts, materials and products on the move. It’s like stocking an ever-changing warehouse that sprawls across thousands of square miles. Apptricity Field Inventory improves field service operations by letting you oversee inventory levels, trends, locations and more, supported by a user-friendly interface, a CSV and efficient reporting functions.
Centralized, up-to-the-minute visibility helps you maintain control as inventory moves to a new location or through the supply chain keeping vehicles on time and in route. Inventory also enables at-a-glance visibility and tracking for products, parts on hand, supplies and materials. It simplifies the reordering process, enhances accuracy and provides a comprehensive view of inventory availability and vehicle distribution.
How it Works
Apptricity Field Inventory enables you to simplify and streamline your field inventory management processes while communicating effortlessly. By automating Asset Tracking, you can optimize your rolling inventory and manage on-board goods using exception reporting. Accurate, real-time tracking additionally enables you to make better purchasing decisions and minimize misdirected and misplaced inventory. You can seamlessly add Apptricity components as needed for a comprehensive, integrated mobile inventory solution that provides greater visibility across your entire enterprise. CSV includes in-vehicle automated asset tracking, fulfilling the Connected Service Vehicle vision: total integration into operations, inventory and workflow management.
Establish an Automated, Configurable System
This rapidly deployable solution, Apptricity Field Inventory, is built upon a proven technology framework enabling unprecedented adaptability and user configuration capabilities.
Due to our advanced service-oriented architecture (SOA) framework, Apptricity applications let you seamlessly add components as needed. The result is a comprehensive, integrated inventory system that automates processes across your entire enterprise.
Field Inventory employs industry best practices to streamline daily operations for facilities of any size, including distribution centers, storage locations, manufacturing facilities and retail stores. The solution can be deployed as a perpetual license for maximum internal control or as a convenient software-as-a-service (SaaS) subscription for organizations requiring a less complex implementation.
Perform Warehouse Activities Efficiently
Apptricity Inventory accommodates manual entry, electronic data interchange (EDI), advanced shipment notification (ASN), and radio-frequency identification (RFID).
RFID compatibility enables the solution to accept input from handheld RF devices that are used for warehouse activities. Handheld RF devices enable you to process the arrival and receipt of inbound loads, perform putaway, and move inventory items within the same facility or across multiple locations.
Achieve Start-to-finish Inventory Control
- Delivers 360-degree view of inventory levels using multiple categories, including stock keeping unit (SKU), product type, barcode, manufacturer, supplier and facility.
- Boosts inventory accuracy and efficiency by offering multiple receiving methods.
- Reveals item location by facility with a rollup by SKU, product or barcode.
- Tracks inventory by any unit of measure.
- Sharpens accuracy by letting users optimize replenishment points and lead times.
- Speeds logistics by integrating with point-of-sale applications, a powerful advantage.
- Simplifies inventory searches using multiple categories.
- Lets users search by product, shelf life, expiration date, and other criteria.
- Generates advanced out-of-the box and ad-hoc reports.
- Serves up actionable real-time information on asset quantity, location, condition, status, and other attributes.
- Lets users configure business rules to meet advanced inventory control objectives, such as hazardous material handling requirements, use-by dates, and other criteria.
- Tracks status of items including raw materials, work in progress, finished goods, and goods for resale.
- Scales up or down to automate hundreds of locations or a single facility.