Never Lose Track of Assets
Apptricity Field Tracking makes field service vehicles intelligent. It’s all part of Apptricity’s comprehensive Connected Service Vehicle (CSV) concept and where closed loop integration between Field Services and Apptricity’s M2M mobile Internet of things (IoT) — including Asset, Work Order and Inventory — ensures that you never lose track of assets.
Asset tracking can be especially challenging when vehicles are restocked just about every day. Are the right items always loaded? Do they match the day’s work orders? How do you know each item reached its destination and didn’t go astray? Who maintains these records? How accurate and error-free are they? How much time and effort does it take? How are rolling inventories in service vehicles synchronized with warehouse stocks and work orders? Who tracks and audits all the related financials?
With Apptricity, it’s all automatic.
Your new operating reality: CSV
Apptricity automates and simplifies asset tracking in service vehicles by sweeping away inefficient, labor-intensive, error-prone manual processes. Apptricity tracking solutions let you control inventories in real-time, document chains of custody, conduct audits, allocate resources and help prevent theft and shrinkage. Tracking also enables more accurate forecasting by showing what’s on hand and analyzing usage patterns.
Apptricity’s Connected Service Vehicle makes tracking the location and status of tracked assets visible, enterprise-wide. Nestlé, for example, uses an Apptricity Licensed solution to track 2.2 million assets across 110 countries. The U.S. Army and Air Force each rely on Apptricity, too.
For tracked assets in the field, CSV can automatically maintain lifecycle documentation such as maintenance records, repairs, depreciation, end-of-life and disposition. And you can integrate lifecycle documentation with General Ledger accounts to track asset costs. Users can search by type of asset, location, asset owner and other attributes.
Apptricity tracks assets primarily via barcode and RFID (radio frequency identification) tags. In some cases, users work with handheld scanners; in others, RFID scanners are installed where goods pass through, like in doorways and vehicles.
More Apptricity Field Service Tracking Features
- Integrates with current and legacy systems and data structures.
- Accessible via web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Includes visual location indicators via GPS mapping.
- Links to asset-related documents and images.
- Incorporates role-based permissions and workflow.
- Features canned and ad-hoc reporting.
- Can generate unique barcodes.
- Advanced inventory tracking includes one-to-one, one-to many, many-to-many, many-to-one and hierarchical parent-child relationships, and connectivity between assets.
- Includes maintenance, warranty and service information details.
- Grants user rights to define data fields.
- Incorporates event-based alerting.
- Features maintenance and repair operations management.
- Includes complete work order management and scheduling (in optional module).