Solutions. . .
Supply Chain Management
Use your smartphone, tablet or RF device to manage parts, merchandise, or any inventory items that needs to be barcoded or RFID-tagged.
Visibility into inventory management
Transforming the supply chain into a source of competitive advantage is challenging and inventory management is one of the most important aspects of a successful and profitable supply chain. Apptricity Inventory allows you to track parts, equipment, merchandise, consumer goods pharmaceutical , or any items.
Jetstream Inventory Management (IMS) provides 360-degree inventory visibility to organizations competing across industry sectors – from high-tech manufacturing, semiconductors, food and beverage, consumer durables, consumer electronics, apparel and fashion, to life sciences and aerospace and defense. Optimizing inventory ensures that your goods are where they’re needed.
Jetstream Inventory Management displays stock quantity, location, shelf life and expiration, and ensures inventory replenishment based off company threshold limits. With Inventory Management, you also gain multi-site inventory levels and awareness of all inventory locations across the enterprise. This rapidly-deployable solution significantly enhances operations through oversight of inventory levels, trends, shelf life, locations and more, all backed by our user-friendly interface and reporting system. Jetstream Inventory Management also provides for return inventory for replacement, calibration or for service to be performed on an item, thus providing complete visibility from receiving to shipping to return.
Mobility and customization
The Jetstream Inventory Management System can be deployed on premise for maximum internal control, or as a convenient SaaS Cloud model.
Jetstream Inventory Mobile connects you to manage inventory from any location that enables internet access directly from your iPhone, iPad or Windows Mobile or Android device. Scanned inventory (Intermec, Motorola, Janam, Honeywell, amongst others) is immediately synced to the system, and in areas where Wi-Fi is unavailable, an unlimited number of items can still be scanned and stored on the device for synchronization at a later time.
Jetstream Integrated Platform
Our Inventory Management application is built on the Jetstream Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) platform, so you can seamlessly add components as needed. The result is a comprehensive, integrated and mobile inventory software solution that automates processes across your entire enterprise.
How It Works
Improve Inventory accuracy and efficiency with multiple receiving methods, including EDI, ASN and RF
Automate inbound receiving through Electronic data interchange (EDI), Advanced shipment notification (ASN), and Radio frequency (RF).
Complete Inventory Tracking
Accurate, real-time tracking provides your enterprise the ability to make better purchasing decisions and minimize misdirected and misplaced inventory
Centralized, up-to-the-minute visibility as inventory moves locations or through the supply chain and reduce shortages and stockpiling and related costs.
Inventory Management is built on the Jetstream service-oriented architecture (SOA) platform, so you can seamlessly add components as needed. The result is a comprehensive, integrated and mobile inventory software solution that automates processes across your entire enterprise.
- Shows location of item by facility with a roll-up by SKU, product, or barcode
- Track global inventory balances and availability in multiple units of measure
- Enables queries by shelf life, expiration date and product
- Facilitates configurable business rules to meet your inventory control requirements, including handling of hazardous materials and use-by dates
- Optimizes replenishment point, lead time and accuracy
- Encompasses hundreds of locations across the enterprise or just a single storage facility
- Defines, captures and maintains lot and serial attributes
- Leverages radio frequency (RF) and other wireless technologies
- Reconciles inventory balances with cycle counting and physical inventory
- Includes out-of-the box reports, as well as ad-hoc reporting
- Offers mobile support, including Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile
- Available in both on-premise and SaaS models
- Reduces labor and storage costs by maintaining optimal inventory levels
- Improves inventory accuracy and efficiency
- Speeds up fulfillment and eliminates slowdowns due to backorders, stockouts and shortages
- Secures product quality by monitoring shelf life and expiration
- Takes the guesswork out of replenishment for any type of business—wholesale or retail, even multi-channel.
- Leverages existing legacy systems and other technologies, including ordering applications and accounting systems
- Integrates with other Apptricity solutions
Accommodates a wide range of receiving methods, including:
- Manual entry
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Advanced shipment notification (ASN)
- Radio frequency (RF)
- Apple, Android and Microsoft smartphone apps
RF Device Compatibility
Accepts input from handheld RF devices to perform warehouse activities like receiving and putaway of goods. RF devices use radio frequency (RF) waves to transmit data to and from the host system.
- Process the arrival of inbound loads
- Process the receipt of inbound loads
- Perform putaway
- Move inventory items within the same facility or across multiple locations
- Information Technology - Computer