Solutions. . .
Manage P-card, fleet card, travel card and corporate purchase card spending
Apptricity P-Card Management consolidates your enterprise’s P-Card activity under the banner of a single, comprehensive solution that maximizes the value of your corporate P-Card program. Gain control with total oversight, consistency in look and feel, and the ability to configure rules according to your particular requirements.
Apptricity provides complete vendor neutrality with a solution that supports all card carriers. It doesn’t matter whether you use travel cards, custodian cards, ghost cards, fleet cards, P-Cards or any combination – we support them all.
Gain control over card distribution and usage with benefits such as the ability to provision cards according to title, limit and geographical location. Pre-set workflow routes reports according to your specifications, promoting fast approvals. Automatic approval escalation minimizes the likelihood that P-Card reports will be held up due to slow response. Keep reports moving instead of sitting under a stack of papers on a manager’s desk.
Apptricity offers a full line of purchase management application modules that reduce operational costs and improve productivity. Our Expense Management and Invoice Management modules add value to P-Card Management. Together, they provide a single interface for managing P-Card transactions as well as out-of-pocket, cash, non-PO and other expenses.
Take control of P-Cards, ghost cards, travel cards and budget planning
Control all major credit cards, fleet cards, ghost cards or even travel cards from a single location. Add, delete and set spending limits on credit card for employees.
Nightly imports of level 3 data saves time and eliminates human error in data entry, incomplete, late or ambiguous data.
Simple, easy-to-use interface for entering travel details provides higher levels of employee adoption and increased credit card savings for on-time or early payment discounts.
Dynamic reports provide complete visibility into spending trends, wasteful spending, and budget planning opportunities.
- Automatically imports P-Card transactions into Expense Management on defined intervals
- Supports P-Cards from multiple vendors
- Includes account distribution with GL codes for each transaction
- Utilizes all Expense Management functionality for P-Card transactions
- Supports provision management capability based on role, approval amount and geographic location
- Reduces data entry errors through automated import of P-Card data
- Flexible choice in card providers, now and in the future
- One application solution for all P-Cards