Solutions. . .
Vendor Portal that improves sourcing and communications through requisition to order fulfillment
Bridge the gap between your company and suppliers
Apptricity’s Supplier Connect software links you with the vendors that supply your business, providing visibility and communication throughout the order fulfillment process. Expedite order delivery, minimize errors and submit timely payment of invoices with a unique, secure website that allows for electronic competitive bidding as soon as a purchase order or requisition is posted.
Easily monitor open orders, product availability and shipment status in real-time by linking with your vendors. Maintain control of which suppliers have access to your portal while taking advantage of fast, paperless purchasing and invoice payment. You can even integrate Supplier Connect with our more expansive e-Procurement application suite for simplification and total control of the procure-to-pay process.
Our solution automates transaction and communication exchanges between you and your suppliers, providing total visibility into order status, from placement to shipping to payment, all centralized in one convenient portal.
- Automates transmission of POs, non-POs and service requests to suppliers
- Selected vendors can generate invoices through the secure portal
- Capable of “flipping” POs into invoices
- Extends business rules, enabling control of short pay, partial fulfillment and more
Control partial fulfillment and vendor communications through our intuitive interface and secure portal
Connect and Manage
Users can connect with vendors to manage invoices, purchase orders, disputes and payments from a single, secure portal.
Select and Benefit
Preferred vendors can participate in online discounts promotions, early or on-time payment terms and methods, and real-time shipping notifications.
Purchase and Track
Users can generate and transmit purchase orders, and view open orders, invoices and inventory conditions via Supplier Connect's intuitive interface.
Comply and Save
Admins can apply company business rules at the purchasing level to actively monitor short pays, partial fulfillments, credit for goods not shipped and more.
- Enhances supply chain collaboration with vendors by automating the transaction and communication exchange in a centralized web location
- Facilitates electronic transmission of purchase orders, non-purchase orders and service requests to your suppliers
- Enables vendors to electronically generate invoices through a web portal, as well as the ability to “flip” purchase orders into invoices and return them electronically
- Generates advance shipping notifications and invoices from purchase orders
- Allows business rules to control short pay, partial fulfillment, credit for goods not shipped and more
- Extends business rules to external participants in the procurement process
- Frees valuable resources spent calculating and entering data
- Provides users the ability to generate and transmit purchase orders, view open orders, invoices and inventory conditions, and receive real-time communication from vendors on shipment status and ability to fulfill orders
- Allows vendors to generate advance shipping notifications and invoices from purchase orders through a web portal
- Provides permanent audit trail of transaction history
- Reduces lost time