Solutions. . .
Time & Attendance Management
Gain visibility into work hours, project management and leave-scheduling for employees and contractors
Save Time and Money Through Real-Time Tracking
The Apptricity Time and Attendance application streamlines the way your employees log time. Automated, paperless time and labor reporting is accurate, convenient and more environmentally friendly.
With Apptricity’s single application, employees can report all time and attendance data from a secure and private portal. Time and Attendance Management also helps your employees request vacation time, log project hours, sick time, jury duty and family leave or bereavement.
- Employees simply log on and quickly create a new time report, request time off, and report jury duty or sick time
- Human Resources will no longer waste hours deciphering faxes with illegible timesheets, sending reminder e-mails about payroll deadlines, and spending long nights manually reconciling payroll discrepancies.
- Managers won’t waste another Monday morning reviewing and approving stacks of paper-based timesheets or running around reminding employees to report their time
Support for multiple projects and departments easily integrates with existing timekeeping processes
Electronic entry through a secure, private portal allows employees the flexibility to enter time and attendance for multiple projects, anytime, anywhere.
Save time and effort through real-time tracking, monitoring and reporting of vacation, sick, holiday and FMLA leave.
Compliance audit and reporting capabilities to include: FMLA, FLSA, workforce commissions, DCAA and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Multiple projects and department reporting capabilities
- Secure, private access 24/7 from any device with Internet service
- Automatic calculations of time entries
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface for 100% company adoption
- Vacation or other time-off requesting
- Dynamic reporting for Human Resources, Managers and Payroll departments
- Real-time approval and denial of time-off requests
- Note feature allows users to send justification or private notes with special requests to approvers
- Audit trails for full Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Automates scheduling of personnel assignments with asset utilization
- Allows modification of schedules at the manager and administrator levels
- Provides immediate notification of changes to interested parties
- Identifies conflicts (such as overtime, vacation and sick or paid leave) with real-time exception notification
- Leverages existing time collection processes, including identification card swipe, time clock punch, biometric scan, point-of-sale or RFID devices
- Frees up valuable resources spent calculating and entering time data
- Reduces lost time (or time theft)
- Eliminates unauthorized overtime
- Helps maintain federal compliance with Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), and Sarbanes-Oxley