Expanding our Global Reach in 2015
2015 was a year for Apptricity to extend its reach, both globally and locally. We increased our international exposure and also expanded our presence in the United States.
Finding New Global Opportunities
Dozens of global companies in pursuit of more robust mobile technology requested demonstrations of Apptricity solutions this year. The majority selected Apptricity based on extensive, in-depth request for information (RFI) processes. Demonstrations have included lengthy workshops, hands-on demonstrations and usability testing. The new clients have already experienced more efficient, cost-effective mobile solutions and a partner they can trust.
Spreading our Message through Event Travel
Our experts traveled to a wide variety of events this year to meet with valued professionals in the areas of supply chain execution (SCE) and spend management. Here are some highlights:
- Retail’s BIG Show 2015: In January, we traveled to New York City to exhibit at the National Retail Federation (NRF) 104th Annual Convention & EXPO. Also known as Retail’s BIG Show 2015, the event drew more than 32,000 attendees and provided an opportunity for our professionals to share their SCM expertise with a variety of individuals.
- SCOPE Spring 2015: In April we exhibited at SCOPE Spring 2015, the top executive-level event for the supply chain industry. Executive vice president Mark Oliver presented Adapting Your Business to the Age of Now by Improving Supply Chain Management Efficiency.
- IOFM Spring: In May, we shared our mobile spend management expertise by exhibiting at the 2015 Accounts Payable & Procure-to-Pay (AP & P2P) Conference & Expo held by the Institute of Finance and Management (IOFM).
- Sabre Connect 2015: In June, we sponsored Sabre Connect 2015 as a Solutions Showcase exhibitor. Our Alliance with Sabre enables seamless integration of comprehensive expense management with travel booking technology.
- SCOPE Fall 2015: In late August we exhibited at SCOPE’S fall event, hosting the Opening Welcome Cocktail Reception. Brigadier General and Apollo 16 Astronaut Charlie Duke, an Apptricity Advisory Board member, presented Apollo: Destination Moon!
- Argyle Executive 2015 CFO Forum: In September, we sponsored the 2015 Chief Financial Officer Leadership Forum in Dallas. This invitation-only event addressed critical cross-industry trends and perspectives for chief financial officers (CFOs).
- North Texas WERCouncil Warehousing Convention: In October, we exhibited at the North Texas WERCouncil 14th Annual Warehousing Resource Convention in Grapevine, Texas. We enjoyed taking the opportunity to give away an official Tony Dorsett autographed football at the event.
Announcing our Partnership with Verizon
We were pleased to announce our partnership with Verizon to market, promote and distribute Apptricity Field Services last May. In this “Sell With” partnership agreement, Verizon and Apptricity are jointly marketing Field Services as a complementary solution that dramatically improves supply chain visibility and efficiencies. Field Services, our mobile and automated asset, inventory and work order management solution, brings warehouse capabilities to the field. This comprehensive, end-to-end system makes field operations measurably more visible, effective and profitable.
As 2015 draws to a close, we appreciate all the valuable opportunities we’ve had to be in contact with you this year. We’re look forward to seeing you in 2016!
Apptricity is a registered trademark of Apptricity Corporation. The Verizon and Verizon Business names and logos and all other names, logos, and slogans identifying Verizon's products and services are trademarks and service marks or registered trademarks and service marks of Verizon Trademark Services LLC or its affiliates in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.