Provide Control, Compliance and Efficiency Through Vehicle Tracking and Reporting
Trailer flow. Pallet flow. Product flow. Tight coordination, documentation, security and compliance are crucial. Apptricity Yard Management includes gate check-in and check-out, trailer movement requests, loaded inventory disclosure, and full integration with warehouse activities for just-in-time operations. Apptricity Yard provides full license plate functionality with cross-docking, and also readily integrates with financial, legacy automation systems, such as automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS).
Warehouse Yard Management solutions provide complete control, compliance, asset visibility, and efficiency, through advanced tracking and reporting for vehicle locations and their content. When you use RFID tags and sensing technology in your shipping containers, Apptricity Yard Management solutions increase your global visibility and control. With integration of Google Earth and maps of your location layouts, Yard Management displays location information visually, helping your people spot patterns and anomalies at a glance, and in real-time.
Total Visibility and Tight Integration Improves Up and Downstream Processes
With Apptricity-enabled visibility and tight integration, yard management becomes a seamless component in up- and downstream processes such as directed putaway and pick. For instance, integrated Apptricity solutions support system-directed wireless (RF) putaway with configurable rules and validation points. Best practices like fewest locations, nearest location, zone logic, and fixed location are built in, speeding and simplifying implementation. By automating rules like these, you can streamline your yard management and warehouse operations.
Further, Apptricity solutions are incredibly flexible, quick to deploy and easy to use.
Automate with Apptricity now to Gain Advantages Like These
- Gain control, compliance, asset visibility and efficiency, through tracking and reporting of vehicle locations and their content.
- Streamline gate check-in and check-out, trailer movement requests, loaded inventory disclosure and full integration with warehouse activities for just-in-time operations.
- Improve efficiency and security via full license plate functionality with cross-docking.
- Seamlessly integrate with advanced warehouse processes like directed putaway. Also integrate with any back-end system, including custom legacy solutions and automation systems, such as automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRSs) used to extend control to critical areas of your enterprise.
- Enjoy complete multi-site visibility into receiving, inventory and shipments, giving you over-sight/control with cost-saving efficiencies.
- Scale up or down to automate hundreds of locations or a single facility.
- Utilize full mobile support, including iOS®, Android® and Windows Phone® devices.