Do You Know Where Your Assets Are?
Apptricity Asset Management provides the visibility and accountability that has been missing in your organization, integrating critical functions like asset assignment, report generation, maintenance, repair, lifecycle management and incident reporting. This end-to-end solution also provides cost, depreciation, allocation, tracking and real-time general ledger (GL) integration. Apptricity Asset Management software can track assets throughout your organization by employee, GL and/or cost center. Manufacturer and supplier warranties are tracked online, and real-time incident reporting documents problems, tracks defects and provides valuable information for determining asset life. Our solutions integrate seamlessly with your existing applications, taking your enterprise automation to new levels of efficiency.
Whether you integrate Apptricity’s Asset Management Solution into procurement workflow, management processes or both, Apptricity gives you greater control, improved visibility and better decision-making capabilities utilizing the latest IOT, RTLS technologies. Or it is as simple as using a barcode, passive RFID, Bluetooth, Active RFID, LTE, or Satellite tag.
Maintain Accurate Lifecycle Records, Purchase to End-of-Life
For tracked assets, Apptricity can automatically maintain lifecycle documentation such as maintenance records, repairs, depreciation, end-of-life and disposition. And it can integrate with General Ledger accounts to track asset costs. Users can search by type of asset, location, asset owner and other attributes. Further, Apptricity can track software licenses and keys, and manage license transfers from out-of-service devices to their replacements.
Apptricity tracks assets via barcode and RFID (radio frequency identification) tags. In some cases, users work with handheld scanners; in others, RFID scanners are installed where goods pass through, like in doorways and vehicles.
Apptricity Asset Tracking Does All This and More
- Zonal Tracking: Track your assets across multiple floors in the same building
- Integrates with current and legacy systems and data structures.
- Gives users easy access via Web browsers and mobile platforms.
- Reveals asset locations via GPS maps and customer-supplied building floor plans.
- Readily integrates assets with related documents and images, and links to these items.
- Ties details to the asset, such as maintenance, warranty and service data.
- Automates connectivity between related asset data.
- Simplifies operations with role-based permissions and workflow.
- Pin drop: Specify the exact location of your asset on your floor map.
- Geofencing: Establish geofences to monitor asset movement within a user-defined radius.
- Enables canned and ad-hoc reporting.
- Generates unique barcodes.
- Tracks and organizes inventory with one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to-one and hierarchical parent-child relationships —a powerful management advantage.
- Lets users customize their asset-tracking experience by defining their own data fields.
- Automatically issues event-based alerts.
- Supports comprehensive maintenance and repair operations.