IOT The Future of Asset Tracking and Management
Apptricity Asset Management provides visibility, accountability, and mobility missing in most organizations. Integrating critical functions like asset assignment, inventory management, equipment tracking, asset maintenance history, maintenance repair operation, life-cycle management, report generation, mobile asset tracking, custodial ownership zonal tracking and geo-fencing. This end-to-end management system also provides cost, depreciation, allocation, tracking and real-time procurement and property book integration, saving you time and money. Apptricity Asset Management can track asset life cycle throughout your organization by employee, department, and/or cost center. Track manufacturer and supplier warranties online and use real-time incident reporting to document problems, track defects, and provide valuable information for asset life. This asset tracking system integrates seamlessly with your existing procure applications, taking your enterprise automation to new levels of efficiency.
The Apptricity asset tracking app gives you greater control, improved visibility, and better decision-making capabilities utilizing the latest IoT, RTLS technologies. You can also use barcodes, passive RFIDs, Bluetooth (BLE), Active RFID, LTE, or Satellite devices.
Maintain Accurate Asset Lifecycle Records, From Purchase to End-of-Life
Apptricity can automatically track asset lifecycle such as purchase date, when the asset was placed into service, maintenance records, service and repairs, depreciation schedule, end-of-life status, and disposition documentation. It also integrates with your ERP system to track overall asset lifecycle cost. Users can search by type of asset, location, asset owner, and other attributes.
Apptricity Asset is a multi identification systems that allows the user to determine the identification technology it wants to utilize. At the simplest level you can track assets via Barcode. Additionally if you need more than line-of sight tracking, RFID (radio frequency identification) tags provide up to 10-15 meters. Bluetooth (BLE) provides from 100 meters to 4500 meters, LTE, and Satellite provide unlimited coverage. Apptricity Asset in conjunction with our IOT I-Connect controller devices,provide real-time visibility of your assets anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
Apptricity Asset Tracking provides asset visibility anytime, anywhere, anyplace.
- Zonal Tracking: Track your assets across multiple floors in the same building
- Integrates with current and legacy systems and data structures.
- Gives users easy access via Web browsers and mobile device platforms.
- Reveals asset locations via GPS maps and customer-supplied building floor plans.
- Readily integrates assets with related documents and images, and links to these items.
- Ties details to the asset, such as maintenance, warranty and service data.
- Automates connectivity between related asset data.
- Simplifies operations with role-based permissions and workflow.
- Pin drop: Specify the exact location of your asset on your floor map.
- Geofencing: Establish geofences to monitor asset movement within a user-defined radius.
- Enables canned and ad-hoc reporting.
- Generates unique barcodes.
- Tracks and organizes inventory with one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to-one and hierarchical parent-child relationships —a powerful management advantage.
- Lets users customize their fixed or mobile asset tracking experience by defining their own data fields.
- Automatically issues event-based alerts.
- Supports comprehensive maintenance and repair operations.