Asset Tracking Software Evolved
Asset Tracking applications provide visibility, accountability, and mobility missing in most organizations. Integrating critical functions like asset assignment, inventory management, tracking equipment, report generation, mobile asset tracking, asset maintenance history, repair, lifecycle management, and incident reporting helps in increasing efficiency. This end-to-end management system also provides cost, depreciation, allocation, tracking and real-time general ledger (GL) integration, saving you time and money. Asset management software can track asset life cycle throughout your organization by employee, GL, and/or cost center. Track manufacturer and supplier warranties online and use real-time incident reporting to document problems, track defects, and provide valuable information for fixed asset life. This asset tracking system integrates seamlessly with your existing applications, taking your enterprise automation to new levels of efficiency.
The Apptricity asset tracking app gives you greater control, improved visibility, and better decision-making capabilities utilizing the latest IoT, RTLS technologies. You can also use barcodes, passive RFIDs, Bluetooth, Active RFIDs, LTE, or Satellite tags.
Maintain Accurate Lifecycle Records, Purchase to End-of-Life
For tracked assets, Apptricity can automatically maintain lifecycle documentation such as maintenance records, repairs, depreciation, end-of-life status, and disposition. It can also integrate with General Ledger accounts to track asset costs. Users can search by type of asset, location, asset owner, and other attributes. Further, Apptricity can track software licenses and keys and manage license transfers from out-of-service devices to their replacements.
Apptricity tracks assets via barcode and barcode scanners but also works with Bluetooth (BLE), satellite and active or passive RFID (radio frequency identification) tags. In some cases, users work with handheld scanners; in others, RFID scanners are installed where goods pass through, like in doorways and vehicles.
Apptricity’s Asset Tracking App Does All This and More
- Zonal Tracking: Track your assets across multiple floors in the same building
- Integrates with current and legacy systems and data structures.
- Gives users easy access via Web browsers and mobile device platforms.
- Reveals asset locations via GPS maps and customer-supplied building floor plans.
- Readily integrates assets with related documents and images, and links to these items.
- Ties details to the asset, such as maintenance, warranty and service data.
- Automates connectivity between related asset data.
- Simplifies operations with role-based permissions and workflow.
- Pin drop: Specify the exact location of your asset on your floor map.
- Geofencing: Establish geofences to monitor asset movement within a user-defined radius.
- Enables canned and ad-hoc reporting.
- Generates unique barcodes.
- Tracks and organizes inventory with one-to-one, one-to-many, many-to-many, many-to-one and hierarchical parent-child relationships —a powerful management advantage.
- Lets users customize their fixed or mobile asset tracking experience by defining their own data fields.
- Automatically issues event-based alerts.
- Supports comprehensive maintenance and repair operations.