There are many expense management solutions out there on the market today, which can make it difficult for businesses to choose which solution is best for their company. So what makes Apptricity Expense great and different from other Expense Management tools on the market?
- We provide superior client support. With Apptricity Expense, you’ll be teamed with a partner that shares your core business vision and objectives. Our support team is easy to work with, and are located in-house, not off-shore. Our customer support team was awarded a “Superior” rating by Dun and Bradstreet®. We take great pride in that award and strive to be the best we can be for our customers.
- We are known for rapid implementations. Our “Agile” implementation methodology allows us to stand-up Apptricity Travel and Expense enterprise solution in as little as 90 days. Expense is highly configurable by your solution administrator and it doesn’t require dedicated IT resources to manage the solution.
- Our solution is configurable. Apptricity Expense is easily configurable to speak your business language without draining your IT resources. Administrators can easily update field labels and page layout. Configurations are migrated to new versions released, and do not have to be recreated with each software update.
- We have a unique and easy-to-use user interface (UI). Apptricity’s UI is easy-to-use, aesthetic and intuitive. Constantly evolving to ensure improvements are current and leveraging best-practices in user experience and design. Icon based UI makes Expense easy to navigate for your users.
- We offer flexible implementation. Apptricity offers Expense as either a SaaS solution or on premise. You have a choice and the choice is yours!
- Our solution has unique reporting capabilities. Apptricity Expense can categorize expenses by project and generate project based reports. Receipts can be split across departments and projects.
- We also offer inclusive out-of-the-box reports. Apptricity Expense offers over 20 unique and useful out-of-the-box reports at no additional charge.
- We present multiple training options. Apptricity offers hands-on train-the-trainer and system administrator training at our corporate headquarters in Dallas, Texas, at your business location, or via webEx.
- We assign you to a dedicated account team. Apptricity assigns you a dedicated account team from the beginning. From time of engagement through the life of the contract, you will have a consistent team working with you to achieve your goals.
Here at Apptricity, our top priority is providing your business the best solution and exemplary customer care. We are also constantly coming up with ways to make our solution even better for your business’s need.
Posts by Category
Posts by Month