With the COVID-19 pandemic disrupting business on a global scale, we wanted to reach out and let know that we’re still here for you. Apptricity is considered an “Essential Business.” That means we are still open and helping our clients with their asset management software needs. From phone support to product deployment, we want you to know that we are here to help.
Keeping Your Assets Accounted For
We’ve adopted the CDC and government guidelines to keep our business running. Our support staff is here to answer your questions and to keep your assets accounted for. We are doing the following to flatten the curve while keeping your business going:
- Conducting remote meetings to discuss issues and concerns with your business
- Practicing social distancing by making sure our staff is adhering to CDC and government guidelines in and out of the office
- Adopted telecommuting best practices for its workforce
- Providing hand sanitizer and cleaning products to all employees, keeping them readily available
- Performing rigorous cleaning of our office on a daily basis
Next Steps for You
We are doing our part to prevent the spread of this virus while helping you keep your business operational. If you need to contact us, please e-mail or call 888.507.6687 right away. We’re waiting to talk to you. Stay safe and stay healthy!