- Automating time and attendance gives you the ability to manage your workforce based on exceptions. Nothing is more disempowering to a team than being judged by the lowest common denominator. You want to develop your team so that they are high performers, and you would rather not focus on how many hours have been spent as your measure of success. You would rather celebrate the results. But in reality, it does take a certain number of hours to deliver on your business. By automating time and attendance, you can easily identify exceptions to your time-policies. You won’t distract all members of the team.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local labor laws. Labor laws are becoming more complex. An automated solution supports your human resource team. You will easily generate documentation to show your compliance. You will trust its accuracy. Time and Attendance software can maintain federal compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Physician Financial Transparency Report (Sunshine Act), and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- software-as-a-service (SaaS) reduces your cost to implement. SaaS agreements are perfect for small businesses. SaaS decreases your costs by eliminating server infrastructure costs and the expense of IT support. Typically you pay for as much as you use. If you downsize, you can reduce your licenses.
- Get visibility of your labor. Time and attendance reports can give you peace of mind that you know who is working, what projects they are working on, and that they are paid accurately. If your workforce utilizes billable-hours for projects and clients, you will know who is working at different job sites or at remote locations. Ultimately, you’ll be able to track your labor expenses and drive accuracy into your labor planning.
- Automate, Integrate and Work Smart. Automating time and attendance is only one step towards creating a management and operational system that helps make faster, smarter and accurate decision making. Integrating time and attendance into your Enterprise Resource Planning “ERP” and Workforce Management systems shares that business process information into your whole enterprise—providing a holistic view with the ability to drill down to specifics when you want to focus your attention on a particular facet of your company. Accurate, real-time intelligence helps business leadership work smart with the information they need now!
Posts by Category
Posts by Month