Who we are
Apptricity® Corporation is a leading global provider of Internet of Things (IoT) M2M mobile enterprise software solutions for supply chain management (SCM) and spend management.
Apptricity is a self-reliant organization specializing in application technology solutions which complement, extend or replace legacy systems. Apptricity is a U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certified business of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) enterprise software solutions for the Federal sector. Apptricity licenses its solutions as an onsite perpetual license or Software as a Service (SaaS) subscription. Our solutions are 508 compliant. Apptricity’s high-availability Data Center is certified to run PCI Level 1, FedRamp, DoD Level 4, and DoD Level 5. Additionally, commercial sector certifications include SSAE16, and Soc2 security and process standards and audits.read more
State and Local Government
Streamline — Integrate — Automate — Modernize
With Apptricity, State and Local Organizations respond faster to administrative demands, reduce costs and establish system-wide consistency – all while improving productivity.
- Improve visibility across multiple departments and agencies
- Enforce budgetary and policy compliance
- Make EMS and other vehicles more intelligent by assuring critical equipment is onboard
- Prepare, approve and audit government contracts more quickly and easily
- Effectively manage the use of roadway and building assets
- Streamline accounts payable by electronically processing invoices and payments
- Expand green initiatives – eliminate paper invoices and approvals
- Track, locate and manage inventory easily via web and smartphone
- Understand and control staff spending to increase ROI
- Integrate with any ERP or legacy system, application server, OS and web browser
Apptricity offers mobile applications, extensive configurability and reporting, superior support, and your choice of SaaS or on-premise deployment.Request a Demo
Apptricity Government Clients
Additional AGS Features
PROVEN AND TESTED
Strong track record of successful deployments in Federal organizations including the United States Department of Defense, US Army, US Air Force Army Corp of Engineers and NASA – and corporate clients including Wal-Mart Stores, AT&T Inc., Bed Bath & Beyond, Huntington Ingalls, Cameron International Corporation, Goldman Sachs and Dominion Enterprises.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AND SUPPORT
Highly experienced professional services team with broad skill levels and deep subject matter knowledge as well as a proven Agile deployment methodology.
WITH SECURE GOVERNMENT REQUIRMENTS
Extensive experience in enterprise-wide integration of multiple systems, including the integration of new applications and open systems with legacy application and infrastructure investments.